Price and Quantity FAQ
As part of our commitment to support our sellers during their transition from Souq Selling Center to Amazon Seller Central, we are gradually moving your account
As my account is migrated from Souq Selling Center to Amazon Seller Central, are there any steps required from me to complete my registration?
The steps required to complete your new Amazon Seller Central account registration includes:
Accept Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement
Verify your Account Details transferred to Amazon Seller Central
Set your Primary Address (Easy Ship will only be available to the Primary Address)
Validate your listings transferred to Amazon Seller Central
Why am I seeing this new status “Amazon
This status indicates the migration of your listings from Souq Selling Center to Amazon Seller Central. As the migration involves us moving all your listing and associated offers to Amazon Seller Central we want to give you visibility into what is happening. Each item in your listing can have one of the following status
Offer Copy Pending
– Item is migrated to Amazon Seller Central but the price and quantity for that items is not copied. We will copy it over to Amazon Seller Central in the next 72 hours.
– Item and offer details have been successfully migrated to Amazon Seller Central. The date indicates when we last copied the price and quantity details to Amazon Seller Central
Offer Copy Error
- There was an error when we tried to copy the offer to Amazon Seller Central. No action is required from your end currently.
Item Migration Pending
– Items has not be migrated to Amazon Seller Central. No action is required from your end currently.
Should I edit the price and quantity details on Amazon Seller Central, or should I edit those details on Souq Selling Center?
We recommend you make your edits on Souq Selling Center. We have implemented a daily process where we copy the price and quantity for your listings that you have set on Souq Selling Center to Amazon Seller Central. Any amendments that you make to the price and quantity on Amazon Seller Central will be overwritten by our daily process.
When can I start changing
We will tell how to do this once you should start doing this on Amazon Seller Central. We will also copy the price and quantity for your listings that you have set on Souq Selling Center to Amazon Seller Central on one final occasion to ensure that the price and quantity information is as up to date as possible.
When will all of my Souq Selling Center listings be migrated on to Amazon Seller Central
We have started migrating your listings. When you log into your Amazon Seller Central account, you will be able to see your listing in Amazon Seller Central. You can find your listings under
Why are some of my listings not migrated till now?
There could be multiple reasons why some of your listings are missing. The reasons include:
If any critical attributes required to create an ASIN on Amazon Seller Central are missing, the listing may not show up initially. We are working towards back filling
Amazon Seller Central required attributes for such listings on Souq Selling Center. We expect to complete backfill activity few weeks before website launch.
If the listing has not been active (i.e. no live offer, rejected status) in Souq UAE marketplace at
any point since May 1st 2018, the listings are not migrated. Also, if the listing is rejected by moderation or deleted by Seller, the listing will not be migrated.
Few listings may be suppressed if they are restricted products or if the listings belong to
restricted categories allowed to be sold by whitelisted Sellers only. Please check this Amazon Help Page to fix suppressed listings.
In case significant listings are still missing, please raise a ticket using
Can I see the status on all my listing on Souq Selling Center?
You can download a report from Live on Site tab under the Inventory Management section to see migration status for all your live listings. Before downloading please make sure to select all my listing option to ensure the file has the status for all live listing.
How can I see the mapping between my Souq Selling Center and Amazon Seller Central listing?
You can identify your offer by looking up SKU column value in
If my item attribute is edited on Souq Selling Center, will the change reflect on Amazon Seller Central as well?
Yes. If an item attribute is edited by either you or another Seller on Souq Selling Center and the edit is approved by Souq operations, we will automatically edit
How can I check how many items are live or active in my listings?
On Souq Selling Center, the seller dashboard displays how many items are live or published. The 'Manage Inventory' tab also displays how many of your items are live, paused, expired and sold-out. On Amazon Seller Central, you will also have a
What are the main differences in Inventory Management?
- On Amazon Seller Central, aside from having access to updating all your listing details, you will also have an option to automate your pricing, match it to the lowest price or Buy Box price and set the minimum and maximum price you can offer. This will save you time and effort of continually checking and updating your prices on your Amazon Seller Central. On Souq Selling Centre, you need to always visit your listings to change the prices one by one or in bulk.
- In Amazon Seller Central Inventory Management, you will also have an option to create a new product detail page using information copied from an existing listing. Souq Selling Centre does not have this option, you can only do “Sell Yours” where you can use the details of existing product to list the “same product”. Please search “Manage inventory” on Amazon Help link to see instructions on how to Copy Listing