Seller Performance Program is made to help you deliver a better customer experience and build trust with Souq.com buyers; this will help you generate more revenue by securing more sales and happy customers who will come back to shop with you again and again.
- List items which you have in stock, do not rely on sourcing after sales.
- Prevent overselling by keeping your listed inventory always updated on the site.
- Your listed inventory must reflect the actual physical stock you have on shelf or at your warehouse .
- Don’t Keep your orders unconfirmed after exceeding the handling time – this doesn’t help in reducing cancellation.
Read more Best Practices about How to improve your Cancellation Rate.
- Make sure that the products are described properly and in details, buyers should receive the same exact item they purchased.
- Packaging is the seller’s responsibility; therefore Package your products properly for shipping using bubble wrap or cardboard for securing the product in transit. Especially for fragile and electronic products.
- People mostly don’t like low quality products, you should only sell products which have good quality.
- Check the product before shipping for any defects or damages.
- Make sure you are not selling any replica or counterfeit product which will result in product being returned, money being refunded to the customers and sellers account being suspended.
Read more Best Practices about How to improve your Return Rate.
- Only List items which you have in stock, do not rely on sourcing after sales.
- When you receive new orders, make sure to confirm them immediately as soon as the order is ready for shipping.
- Your orders must be shipped (handed over) to the shipping courier within handling time, it’s required!.
- If you feel that shipping courier will fail to pick-up your order within handling time, go drop the order at their hub yourself.
- It’s the seller responsibility to ship the items within the specified handling time. Buyers don’t wait!
- Always ship fast, ship the right product and ship good quality products. This results in more sales and repeat customers.
Read more Best Practices about How to improve your Late Shipment Rate.
- Negative Feedback Rate is about the overall buyer experience, the more your buyers are happy, the more positive feedbacks you get, and vice versa!
- Everything impacts the buyer feedback: Shipping Speed, Product Quality, Packaging and receiving the product as it’s described… etc.
- Improving your late shipment rate and your return rate will have a positive impact on the seller feedback.
Read more Best Practices about How to improve your Negative Feedback Rate.