The payment process is easy and straightforward, and includes the following steps:
- Add your bank information: That’s what we need to know in order to transfer your money, you can add the bank information details from Settings –> Bank Information, which should include the following details:
- Account Holder Name
- Bank Name
- Branch Name
- Account Number
- Nationality (for UAE sellers only)
- Get orders: simple, get the customers to buy your products listed live on Souq.com, getting new orders will start adding money to your Souq.com account
- Wait until the money are available: Whenever you get a new order, you won’t be able to withdraw its amount immediately, as we keep this amount pending for 3 days to make sure that the customer want the product and doesn’t want to return it. After 3 days of receiving the order, its amount will appear in your “Available” section in the financials which means that you can withdraw it.
- Request Withdrawal: That’s the last step, you need to go to “Financials –> Request Withdrawal”, where you can specify the amount that you want to be transferred to your bank account. We will process your request and will have the amount deposited within 7 working days.
Please check this article for general notes about the withdrawal process