Helping you stay in control
In need of a short break ? The new ‘Vacation Mode’ is now available in your Souq Selling Center account !
We understand that there will be times when you can’t fulfill any customer orders, and need to place your selling account on temporary pause.
The solution is here, we have created the new ‘Vacation Mode’ setting to help you keep in control when away from your selling account. The new setting can be found within your Souq Selling Center on the top left corner of your home page , see below.
How to use the Vacation Mode tool ?
Using this tool is simple and easy, all you have to do is switch the Vacation mode on to activate, and switch the button “off” to reactivate your account. This is how it works :
- Vacation Mode On
- Non ‘Fulfilled by Souq’ Marketplace Products will be temporarily paused with listings hidden online
- Reactive Offers and Bulk Change options will be disabled
- Once switched ‘On’, you can only disable after 24 hours
- Vacation Mode Off
- All Marketplace Products will have to be reactivated manually
- Reactive Offers and Bulk Change options will be enabled
- Click ‘confirm’ to switch off vacation mode settings for your account. (see below)
Please note that all Fulfilled by Souq (FBS) Products will remain active, even with the Vacation mode switched ‘On’. The Souq fulfillment team will continue to fulfil your customer orders, so long as you have stock in the Fulfillment Centers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I have switched my Vacation mode “On” and now cannot turn it off.
- Please note that once the Vacation Mode toggle has been turned “On”, you will need to wait 24 hours before you can turn this off again. For additional assistance you please contact customer support.
- I have switched my Vacation mode “Off” however my listings are not active.
- Switching your Vacation Mode “Off” does not reactivate your listings. Please manually re-activate your offers within the Inventory Management section of Souq Selling Center. Select the Listings you wish to reactivate, and click on the Re-activate button highlighted below.
- I have switched my Vacation mode “On” however my Fulfilled by Souq (FBS) offers are still live.
- Once the Vacation Mode toggle has been turned “On”, only your Non-FBS offers will be placed on vacation. All offers provided by FBS will remain active even when vacation mode is turned “On”. So long as you have stock held at the Fulfillment Centers, Souq will continue to fulfill your orders for you.