Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement
With effect from June 17, 2020 the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement (including the Service Terms and Program Policies) (the BSA) will govern your access to and use of our services. Amazon’s Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice will also apply to your use of Amazon Seller Central.
The Souq Seller Services Terms and the Souq Selling Policies will not apply from June 16, 2020. By continuing to use our services from and after June 17, 2020 you are consenting to the BSA.
Key differences between the Souq Seller Services Terms and the BSA are summarized below. The section references are to the relevant sections of the BSA.
- General Terms “Introduction”: we are clarifying seller contractual obligations by defining a discrete set of Program Policies.
- Section 3 “Term and Termination”:we will commit to giving you 30 days’ notice of termination by us unless one of the situations set out in Section 3 applies.
- Section 6 “Indemnification”: the obligation to indemnify will apply mutually to both parties.
- Section 15 “Modification”: we will provide advance notice when we modify the BSA, except where needed to protect customers.
- Section S-3.2 “A-to-z Guarantee and chargebacks”: we are introducing the A-to-z guarantee.
- Section F-7 “Returns to You and Disposal”: we have revised the procedure for refusing, removing, or disposing of FBA inventory.
- “Transaction Processing Services Terms” and “Selling Partner API Terms”: we are introducing specific terms for our processing of your transactions and for our selling partner APIs.
This list doesn’t include all of the changes, so please review the BSA carefully to ensure that you understand the contractual terms you and we will be subject to. If you have questions, please reach out to Selling Partner Support. Your use of our services from and after June 17, 2020 constitutes your acceptance of the updated agreement.
As always, our goal is to help you and all our selling partners continue to succeed and grow your businesses around the world.
Thank you for working with us.